Bar Staff Job Duties
- Have a thorough understanding of all products sold.
- Be gracious, friendly, patient, and helpful to your visitors.
- Attend to and clean the tables; glassware should be washed and organised.
- Kegs must be changed in a precise and timely manner.
- As needed, seek guidance from the bartenders, taproom manager, and other staff.
- Keep the taproom and surrounding areas clean and inviting.
- As needed, assist with restocking, setup, and/or breakdown of the taproom, restrooms, patio, and all other service areas.
- Taking on new or refresher training sessions as needed to complement your job role and expand your expertise, skills, and knowledge.
- Adhere to all safety and health regulations.
- As a brand ambassador, you will represent Dhillon’s Brewery at festivals and community events.
- Follow basic food safety precautions.
- Complete closing duties, including cash handling/banking.
- Report any maintenance or security issues to supervisors.
- Any other tasks delegated to you by management.
Bar Staff Additional Qualities
- The key talents for the role are: an enthusiastic and positive personality; a high level of personal presentation, confidence, and professionalism; and demonstrable excellent communication skills.
- Previous experience as an assistant/waiter in hospitality; knowledge of POS would be advantageous.
- You will be required to provide documented proof of eligibility in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum, and Nationality Act of 2006. We would love to hear from you if you have any or all of the above qualities and are eligible to live and work in the UK!!
- Fluency in English is desired.
- Bar experience is strongly desired.
- MUST BE AVAILABLE FRIDAY, SATURDAY AND SUNDAY.
- Hourly competitive wage based on experience.
- Discount off Dhillon’s Brewery products.
Job Category: Bar Staff
Job Type: Part Time
Job Location: Coventry