- Deep clean Red IPA – 6.2%
- Bold and bitter base, smooth caramel, citra high notes
- Layered with American & European Hops
- Craftily brewed in Coventry, West Midlands, UK
- Recommendations: Summer Days, BBQs, Friends, any red meat and urban soul
- Best Served: Chilled …. 12 degrees Celsius,
- Suitable for vegans
Beautifully crafted ales from the Midland’s leading independent Brewery – traditional and modern brewing methods combined with humour and a hint of madness – down to earth, bespoke flavours, with our distinctly edgy approach to hops –– you’ll be as passionate about our craft as we are!
There are no reviews yet.